Our Christmas Tree Farm in Catsfield will be open from November 17th 2018 until Christmas Eve. Our opening hours are 9am-6pm 7 days a week.
“Hiya, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to you all. I stopped by and chose my Christmas Tree Friday afternoon and was helped by your partner and Olli, they were very patient with me. I am quite particular and indecisive, a great combination!!! My tree is beautiful, thank you very much. Happy Christmas – see you next year x”. – ThanksPenelope
Terms and Conditions
- By placing your order with us you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, prices and terms and conditions at any time and without notice
- We are not responsible for the content or availability of products on websites linked within our website
- Please make sure you have checked your order details carefully before payment
- Once your order has been processed you will receive a confirmation email from us and this will include a unique customer reference number. You will receive a further email once your payment has been processed.
Refunds and Cancellations
- If you decide you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your tree has not yet been cut or your order is yet to be dispatched, we may be able to refund you (although this cannot be guaranteed and a cancellation fee of £5 may apply). Once your order has been dispatched, unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations
- If for any reason we have to cancel your order, we will refund you 100% of any monies paid within 7 working days from the cancellation
- We do not accept any returns unless the item is faulty
- Your order should arrive within 2-3 working days from the date you place your order or within your specified delivery window. If your delivery has not been attempted within 10 working days of the expected delivery date then you will be entitled to a refund. Please note, unfortunately we cannot refund you should your order be delayed due to severe weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control
- We deliver within a 15 mile radius of the farm. This includes the following postcodes: BN20-24, Bn26-27, TN5, TN6, TN17-21, TN30-40
- Deliveries will be made Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Exact delivery times cannot be provided. Unless you tell us otherwise, your tree will be delivered within 2-3 working days from the date you place your order. If you would rather wait for your tree to be delivered closer to Christmas, please choose your preferred delivery window when you select your tree.
Trees and Product Quality
- All trees sizes are approximate
- Our strict quality control processes will ensure that we only dispatch trees of the highest quality and visual appearance. Please remember that real Christmas trees are a natural product and, unlike artificial trees, a real tree will not necessarily have a uniform shape and will have its own individual characteristics. However, if you are unhappy, you need to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery and we will do everything we can to help you
- To ensure the quality of our trees we aim for 100% of our trees to be sourced from our farm in Catsfield. However, if demand for our products is unusually high, we reserve the right to source trees to meet demand from an equally reputable and quality driven supplier
- Catsfield Christmas Tree Farm cannot be held responsible for any deterioration in quality of the tree if our tree care advice is not followed once the order has been received
Catsfield Christmas Tree Farm Refund Policy
We do our best to make sure everything is in perfect condition when it leaves the farm , but if it isn’t we will do our best to make you happy. You can call us on 01424 893750, or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at the farm.
Items we supply are required to comply with our contract of sale . If they do not you have the following rights in addition to your legal rights. Within 30 days of receipt of the goods (or for perishable goods within their use by date which is we deem is no later than 30 days or new years day, whichever is soonest ), provided you have a valid proof of purchase , you will be offered the choice of a repair, replacement or full refund. For non perishable goods, from 30 days after receipt of the goods until 12 months, we will arrange for a repair or replacement of the goods and, if this does not work, a refund. You agree to return the goods providing they have been used in accordance with all necessary instructions. For perishable goods including Christmas Trees we will replace a faulty tree, with the return of the tree and a valid receipt , provided it has been cared for with the supplied care instructions sold with every tree. We reserve the right to inspect the tree and how it has been cared for.
- The content and design of our website is exclusive to Catsfield Christmas Tree Farm